Ride4ROW is a weekend bicycle ride covering 100 miles of terrain over 2 days.
All proceeds from Ride4ROW benefit Recovery on Water, a rowing team for patients and survivors of breast cancer.
The 2018 Ride4ROW will start and end in Madison, Wisconsin and take place on July 28th & 29th.
Included with your registration:
- Transportation for you and your bike to/from Madison *if need be or you prefer to- you can drive yourself*
- Two hotel stays: Madison (7/28) and Mineral Point (7/29)
- One bag per rider (under 25 lbs) can be carried on the Ride4ROW bus
- Breakfast and lunch on 7/28 and 7/29
- SAG support for the two day ride
- Fuel at rest stops including bananas and Clifbar products